<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d8531933532178822916\x26blogName\x3dTHE+BABEHS\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://thebabehs.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://thebabehs.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-1296302713166870473', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
THE BABEHS@SheBABE@blogspot.com ♥
Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Not Much Updates?
Hey readers...sorry...we havent been updating much lately.... im busy wt exam week n marking weeks lately.... i havent even started anything on my Artz de scrap project... especially the fact that i only received the 6" x 6" felt yesterday.....hence.... havent touch anything on it...lol....
heee... to Viv: hahaha Yoo rox my world! heee...he's perfect ah...heee.. FYI...i havent finished watching One Fine Day..honestly the only reason that make me stay wt it was Yoo..but the fact that the story is so boring and very slow progress...hehe so i only watched upto episode 4 i think..i havent continued it yet... instead i'd finished watching My Girl as requested n borrowed by Bibie...since she had been telling me how HOT the guy was in the series...heeee..i have to admit that bie..... he's very good looking.....honestly more good looking than yoo.... but i still love yoo more...hehhe...but yeah...i give 5 stars to the My Girl la...... eventho it seemed like it took me longer to finish it...but i love the story plot.... slow progress but really hurting me.... i just finished watching it in 2 days rite..... i think im gonna buy my own dvd nanti... my next target will be Princess Hours..since Eun hye is in it...and my bro also recommended me to watch it...owh... did i already mention that my bro had been to the Coffee Prince shop in Korea... now i know the reason y he went to Korea last march.... he had already watched CP in January...and fell in love wt the series too....so he went to Korea just to visit the shop! lol.... I was told that the shop only officially open after the drama finished.. And he said the drinks are quite expensive.... it cost him B$80 for 2 cups of coffee.... very expensive indeed! i wonder how good does it taste..... i still wanna go there!! lol... wait till Yoo is out from his national service! i wanna meet him!! lol....wonder when will i get to go there!!!! sigh... hehe

Well...this is for today's update.... will update soon when i have more news to share.... sorry no pics for today.....

p/s: I'm goin to Miri on 31st August...wt leejah n the fiance and 2 other guys our bodyguard....yeay!!! i cant wait for shopping?? no...one of my only reason is to buy my maxis top ups! haha... :P

xoxo;
M.f.Y